Utah State Roller Club

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > New to rollers > Thanks Guil!

Dean

I would like to publicly thank Guil Rand for taking the time to show me and my two girls his loft.  I am impressed with the neighborly folks in this club.  I appreciate all the advice. 

Respectfully,

Dean

--

Hours spend on lofty ideas are never wasted!

August 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason Croxford
I would expect nothing less from Guil as he has earned my utmost respect since I've been in the club! He's always been willing to take time out of his busy schedule to answer questions I've had. A lot of members in this club have! That's what this club is all about!
April 24, 2013 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Craig G Smith
Administrator

You guys all realize that the only reason that Guil was ellected to the NRPC Hall of Fame is that he totally deserved it.

--

Bearded, huntin' and fishin' fool. Y fan for life, and lover of both kinds of music, Country and Western, and Baldhead rollers.

April 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jason Croxford
NRPC? What's that? Lol
April 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

spinning demons
Site Owner

Awesome! We all love you Guil!

--

David Curneal

Roller Pigeon Addict, Fly Fishing Freak, Fancy Guppy Fan, Country Music Hater, Hard Scream-o Rock Fan, and one Fine American

April 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Craig G Smith
Administrator

Jason,

I was tired and in a hurry. That and I am an accountant, not a English teascher.  That being said, I have no excuse for being that off.  NRPC = National Republic of Pigeons Commmission.  Hopefully , I didn't use that spelling on the indicators for the convention.

--

Bearded, huntin' and fishin' fool. Y fan for life, and lover of both kinds of music, Country and Western, and Baldhead rollers.

April 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.